Thursday 18 July 2013

Ahhh... Scottish Internet Access!

A quick update from the team at Patterdale Hall

The team on board Tenacity have been having a great time, although there has been a lack of wind for sailing, the blogs have been written for you all to read but unfortunately due to a lack of mobile internet coverage the team on board have been unable to post them.

As soon as possible, probably closer to Oban, the blogs will be posted so that you can catch up with life on board.

Kind regards

The Patterdale Hall team

Read more about Sail Training on board Tenacity of Bolton at http://www.tenacityofbolton.org/

1 comment:


  1. My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com) You can also whatsApp them at: at +44-75967-81743 (WhatsApp Only) .. and inform them Leah Brown addressed to you ..

    ReplyDelete